A brand new role working for our forward thinking client who recognises the key importance to have a robust, competitive reward strategy is essential in attracting and retaining talent. You will have previous experience working within reward, either as a specialist, or as part of your generalist role and be eager to specialise in this area.
You will be delivering an accessible and inclusive reward strategy across the business and:
- Analys market insights to drive total reward offering in line with the market to support business and people plans
- Align reward and benefits offering to the business values
- Partner with business leaders and department heads to ensure fair benchmarking of roles and ensuring the annual remuneration is approached fairly and in line with reward strategy
- Deliver oversight on job evaluation to ensure consistency and fairness
- Deliver modern, market appropriate benefits to meet the business need.
You will be able to clearly demonstrate your knowledge within the reward and benefit space, and show how you have added value to your previous employers by creating a fit for purpose and forward thinking reward strategy.
This role can be delivered in a hybrid working pattern. As a new role within the organisation you must enjoy, and be adept at, quickly building effective working relationships with key senior stakeholders to build trust and gain sponsorship from them.