Brand new role in an exciting new structure in our ambitious client – you will be joining them to achieve their goal to win Great Place to Work accreditation by delivering a first class, innovative, inclusive engagement strategy across the whole of the group.
You will be
- Partnering with key stakeholders to agree engagement strategy in line with responses from the company employee survey and pulse surveys.
- Supporting the implementation of a new engagement platform
- Coaching managers to ensure that the engagement initiatives are understood, adopted in full and implemented effectively. Capturing feedback and utilising this to inform forthcoming initiatives.
- Developing and implementing a robust Wellbeing strategy and support managers in the implementation of this
- Reporting back to the business on key drives and proactive and preventable actions.
- Managing the occupational health and employee assistance programme.
This role sits outside the generalist portfolio – we are looking for someone who relishes the opportunity to drive positive engagement. You CV should include relevant examples to support your application and ideally give some insight as to why this important area of HR is where you belong.
You will be fully supported as you start your role.