As the Sales Co-ordinator you will play a key role in the day-to-day running of the Sales Department upholding excellent standards of customer service, nurturing relationships and turning enquiries into a sales opportunity. You will be joining a tight knit team in a fast moving and growing organisation, based East of Peterborough to support them in the next stage of their growth plan. The business benefits from clear direction, recent investment in systems and process, and strong management. The role is office based.
On a day-to-day basis duties will be:
- Be a team player, working collaboratively with Sales and Operations.
- Oversee the timely processing of customer orders received via e-mail, web and telephone.
- Oversee the fulfilment and timely despatch of orders.
- Always ensure the delivery of quality customer service.
- Handle existing and prospective customer quotes, sales and queries.
- Support with account management of existing customers to increase repeat business.
- Ensure between yourself and the sales administrator; admin tasks are up to date and accurate records are held within the company CRM.
- Oversee the process and resolution of customer complaints, liaising with management where necessary.
- Assess and process return requests alongside the accounts department.
- Liaise with internal departments to manage sales order expectation in line with stock availability.
- Liaise with Accounts to effectively manage customer credit limits.
- Oversee Sales Agents ensuring they are fully supported by the Sales Office to drive sales and offer high levels of customer service to customers within their area.
- Assist with preparation and analysis of sales reports to spot opportunities to assist with business growth.
- Coordinate and help to prepare sales support documents/presentations, project and product information based on the specific need.
- Attend Exhibitions and meetings where required.
Key Skills/Attributes required:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced busy environment with the ability to quickly analyse, manage and make the correct decision independently.
- Commercial and entrepreneurial thinking - absorbing information about products, services and customers and applying this information to create solutions. Taking a commercial and strategic business perspective.
- Excellent and effective verbal and written communication skills, with high attention to detail.
- Seeks continuous improvement, welcomes change, and proactively contributes to the team.
- Able to build and maintain effective relationships with internal teams and suppliers.
- Analytical and numerically astute
- Able to manage time effectively, prioritise tasks and achieve deadlines.
- Professional & positive attitude.
- Professional & self-driven work ethic.
- Strong IT Skills - Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Relevant experience in a similar role is preferable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing business with progression opportunities available, if you are interested please apply today!