Talent Acquisition Specialist
Amazing new role working with this brilliant recruitment team to support with the direct sourcing of candidates into all and any roles across the group.
Based remotely with somewhat regular travel to your assigned local office, and occasion travel to locations including Leicester, Market Harborough, Nottingham, Manchester, and St Ives Cambridge.
As Talent Acquisition Specialist you will be:
- Engaging with all areas of the business to engage with hiring managers and resourcing partners to download role profiles into engaging ad copy for distribution across their well invested talent attraction network.
- Utilising your insight into these roles to drive candidate applications through regular social media updates.
- Discussing new roles with hiring managers concepting, assist in writing the job description, creating an advertising campaign if authorised to advertise.
- Rigorously searching of the external job boards to identify with and engage potential candidates in the process.
This will suit someone with experience in recruitment – either agency or in house – with first class communication skills.
Of course, you’ll also get a very competitive salary worthy of a role of this calibre and all the corporate benefits you would expect, including but not limited to:
- 25 days holiday (increasing with length of service)
- Option to buy/sell up to 5 days extra holiday
- Ongoing training and development to maximise your full potential
- Free legal work when moving house yourself
- Contributory pension
- Life assurance (4x annual salary)
- Income protection
- Health cash plan
- Retail discounts
- Discounted gym membership
Get your application in now for consideration.