Exciting opportunity for a HR Advisor to join a prestigious organisation to provide comprehensive HR advice and 360 employee life-cycle, working from the office 4 days per week and 1 day work from home for a 12 month maternity cover role.
You'll be working alongside other colleagues on performance management, employee relations, training and development, recruitment, selection and policy development to ensure your employees have the best experience and support as a HR Advisor.
Key responsibilities of the HR Advisor:
- Provide advice and guidance on the correct procedures for HR issues, ensuring compliance with employment legislation and best practice
- Employee Engagement and Welfare, Assisting with roll out of wellness plans
- Recruitment and Selection
- Performance Management & Compliance: Supporting & advising line management
- ER Case Management
- Identify, recommend and implement changes to current systems and procedures to ensure high standards of service are maintained.
What you'll need:
- Level 3 CIPD qualified or higher or equivalent
- Proven current experience as a HR generalist, including managing a range of HR and employee relations matters successfully ·
- Has provided advice and support to managers on a wide range of people related issues
- Has been involved in recruitment and selection processes
Benefits for this role include:
- Pension scheme (Defined Benefit Scheme)
- BUPA Cash plan - Employee Assistance Scheme; health and retail discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Guest membership to Botanic Gardens
- Free school lunches
If this role sounds like the right fit for you, please apply today!