Are you a part qualified ACCA/CIMA or ACA looking to find an employer with good benefits and an exceptional working environment? I am delighted to be recruiting for a newly created position within an established Finance team of 14 people. An excellent opportunity to learn and develop and potentially become a qualified Accountant. (Stop studiers will also be considered).
In the role of Financial Accountant, you will provide a high quality financial service to the organisation and its subsidiaries, through the use of appropriate and effective processes, controls and reporting.
Please see below a list of duties that you will expect to be undertaking
- Working with the Head of Financial Management to produce of annual statutory accounts and timely completion of annual audit.
- Responsibility for cash flow, including short term investment and daily and monthly reporting of actual balances and forecasted positions.
- Management of current and investment bank accounts.
- Responsibility for all Tax matters at the school, predominantly VAT accounting and reporting, but also including Corporation Tax and Business Rates
- To maintain information requests and registrations with school stakeholders e.g Financial Conduct Authority, Baines Cutler, Office of National Statistics etc..
- Accurate and timely processing of accounting information and balance sheet reconciliations, including payroll interface and reporting.
- Assist with the production of monthly management accounts and annual budget setting process.
- Day to day authorisations in line with the scheme of delegation.
- Provide cover in the absence of the Head of Financial Management, Finance Business Partner and Assistant Management Accountant.
- To assist with specific projects as required.
The working hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday on site with the added benefit of lunch being provided daily. The package includes 21 days holiday + bank holiday as well as being closed over Christmas, 3 additional days off, BUPA and free car parking.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please get in touch.
Anne Corder Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
By applying you will be registered as a candidate with Anne Corder Recruitment Ltd, your personal data may be added to our database as part of the application process.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.