HR Business Partner
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity for an HR Business Partner to join the small HR team at Walthamstow site. Reporting to the Regional HR Manager, you will mainly work Monday to Friday with some requirement to attend outside of standard office hours to cover meetings on night shifts, with hybrid working available.
You will act as the key liaison between the HR Shared Service Centre based in Liverpool and the site.
As HR Business partner you will be:
- Providing support, coaching, and training to front line managers for full recruitment process, all employee relation activities and salary benchmarking requirements.
- Completion of people plan for any areas of functional responsibility with relevant Line Manager.
- Ensure systems are in place to ensure that employee’s questions, complaints and concerns are dealt with directly in a quick, fair, and consistent manner.
- Track and administer spend for all HR Budgets.
- Develop effective working relationships with the HR Shared Service Centre to
- ensure accurate administration of all HR Policies and Procedures and adherence to Service Level Agreements.
The right HR Business Partner candidate must have credibility to be able to advise on operational HR issues, able and willing to deputise for the HRM in their absence, likely be a graduate or CIPD member or part CIPD qualified. The ideal candidate will be a generalist with HR experience gained in a FMCG environment.
The excellent benefits for this role are:
- Matched pension up to 10% contribution.
- Private medical healthcare via Bupa for individual memberships, with excellent family discounts to add spouse or siblings.
- High street discounts scheme.
- Discounted rates with Simply Health for dental, opticians, chiropractors etc.
- Front line manager development programme.
If you’re looking for a new opportunity within a thriving and exciting organisation then apply now!