Outstanding opportunity to join an established and high performing HR team as HR Administrator. You will have previous experience working within an HR environment with a level 3 CIPD in a support role as HR Administrator and looking to move into a role with defined responsibilities in a larger scale organisation.
As HR Administrator you will be delivering a varied role on a number of different tasks including:
- Managing and prioritising the HR in box.
- Coordinating recruitment across all head office roles
- Issue contracts and plan the onboarding of new team members
- Updating and maintaining the employee database to allow accurate data extraction and reporting
- Supporting the wider HR team with any projects and initiatives.
If you are experienced in working in the People space, and looking for your next move, and can show first class IT skills, an organised and common sense approach, and first class interpersonal and communication skills, do get in touch to find out more.
26 days holiday
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Flexible working
- Exclusive employee benefits including discounts on gym membership, cinema tickets, meals out etc.