Complete our three minute survey and you could be in with a chance of winning an exclusive workshop with Clare Eager of PeopleHR Ltd.
In the workshop, you and eight of your colleagues will explore the key issues surrounding interview questions, with a particular focus on what you can and can’t ask a candidate. On going professional development is core to any HR team and this is a fantastic, one-off opportunity to get tailored mentorship from Clare Eager, one of the region’s leading HR practitioners and chair of the Peterborough CIPD Group.
Find out more about Clare and PeopleHR on their website.
The survey only takes three minutes to complete and it’s simply aimed at helping us understand exactly what you look for in a recruitment agency.
To top it all off, we’ll also throw in a bottle fizz for you to take home after the workshop!
Please find the terms and conditions for the survey and prize draw below:
1. The promoter of the Client Survey is Anne Corder Recruitment and their registered offices are: 25 Commerce Road, Equinox, Lynch Wood, Peterborough, PE2 6LR
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available at Anne Corder Recruitment or here, on the website www.annecorder.co.uk
4. The closing date for the client survey is the 5th December 2014. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. Anne Corder Recruitment accepts no responsibility for entries not received by the closing date of the 5th December 2014.
6. The rules of the competition are: complete the survey, including all required fields, and provide a valid email address and contact name.
7. Anne Corder Recruitment reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition/survey and these terms and conditions without notice. In the case of any changes to the competition/survey entrants will be notified as soon as possible by Anne Corder Recruitment.
8. Anne Corder Recruitment is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are non-transferrable. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen by Anne Corder Recruitment at their discretion.
11. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or they do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, Anne Corder Recruitment reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. Anne Corder Recruitment will notify the winner of when and how they can redeem and organise the exclusive workshop.
13. Anne Corder Recruitment’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition/survey will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition/survey, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. All entrants agree to have their email address added to Anne Corder Recruitment email marketing communications.